About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Water Treatment Plant Grand Opening

Water Treatment Plant Grand Opening Tuesday October 20th - 5:30 to 6:30 on site. Bolton & Menk, Inc. will be providing food and refreshments.

I am incredibly proud that we were able to complete this project on time and under budget. This project is a legacy of safe drinking water to future generations. I will be writing more on this subject in the following days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is are water bills going down now that is under budget?

George said...

Thats the goal once we have all the final numbers in. As soon as we have the answer I will let you know.

Anonymous said...

"our", not "are"