About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

September 15th City Council Update

A quick update from our Council meeting. The Library Link agreement has been approved and in roughly a month it should be open at Isanti City Hall.

We received the agreement from BNSF railroad for crossing arms at South Passage. This work will be completed by the end of 2010. This is the railroad's schedule - if it were up to the city it would have already been completed.

The positive is that the last railroad crossing in Isanti will have crossing arms to improve safety. This is a good day.

No comments: