About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

3rd Annual Mayor's Employer and Employee Appreciation Day

It is amazing we are already at the 3rd Annual Mayor's Employer and Employee Appreciation Day. I created this event to highlight our great employers and employees and to promote the Isanti business community. Our past, present and future success depends on the continued growth and success of our local businesses. I will have two big announcements to make at tomorrows event. You will not want to miss this if you are a business owner or potential business owner in Isanti.

The 3rd Annual Mayor's Employer and Employee Appreciation Day is June 24th. We will be serving a free lunch and recognizing business anniversaries at 11:30 outside at City Hall..... Again two big announcements you will not want to miss.....

No comments: