About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

2011 Street Project

The complete utility and street project for 2011 will move forward after the 3rd attempt last evening. It just made no sense to split this project at a higher cost and greater gamble on the future performance of the old clay sewer lines...The project passed on a 5-0 vote...

I informed the Council that the Water Works deal finalized yesterday and that another large industrial building will be humming along with at least 12 new workers by the end of May.

Our Audit Report was delivered and showed the great success we have had in moving the City forward to a sound fiscal footing....

No comments: