About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Today's Tweets

Our deal with Water Works taking over Midwest Metal Framing building - $70,840.00 of back taxes and assessments paid - good day for Isanti


$50,000 plus available in grant form to any qualifying new or expanding business in Isanti.... contact me 763-442-8749 or george@georgewimmer.com


2003 to 2009 local gov budgets based on fantasy property value numbers.... local budgets need to reflect long term lower revenues


Senator Franken asked if we had to raise taxes cause of recession and foreclosers ... I said in Isanti NO most everyone else YES

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the midwest metal framing building!

Well done!

Another positive step in a positive direction.

thank you city council, city staff, and mayor wimmer!

Keep up the good work!