About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Friday, April 29, 2011

More Good News

We had two more business deals completed today that brought in over $211,000 in fees, back taxes and assessments. This plus the $70,840 brings us to over $281,000 in the last 2 weeks.... we should hopefully have more good news coming soon ..... We are rolling in Isanti.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT JOB!!

and

GOOD NEWS!!

Anonymous said...

With all of this new found cash coming in,why are you still going to raise the water/sewer rates? I really don't care about east Isanti. The rest of Isanti should not have to pay for a mistake we had no say in!

George said...

I actually voted against the main project that caused all this fiscal harm east of 65 and yet have to fix it.....

To clarify, water rates are not increasing at all due to the work we have done trying to cut cost.... sewer rates are increasing about $18 a month for a 7,000 gallon a month user.....

Again to clarify I am not raising anything the Council voted 5-0 to increase the sewer rates to cover the growing deficit.