About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Friday, April 15, 2011

City Audit Report

The City Audit Report once again shows how our Long Term Financial Plan is working extremely well. The only bad fiscal issue we have to fix is the leftover mess from the previous Mayor and Council with the East 65 expansion. We will be fixing that at the next Council meeting.

All General fund budget items and City operations are running more efficiently than our peer group of cities. Our administration cost us much less than our peer group of cities. I will be writing more about the exact numbers but wanted to notify the public that at Tuesday Council meeting we will be going over the Audit Report. 

No comments: