About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Rum River Classic

The Rum River Classic is August 13th. This is a fund raising bike event. The money raised is for the Bike/Walk Trail between Isanti and Cambridge. If you have any questions or would like to volunteer at the Isanti rest stop please call me at 763-444-7158.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to everyone who helped make this year's Rum River Bike Classic a huge success! We had about 220 riders and a great day for a ride. With the help of many volunteers, including George Wimmer, we were able to host another great event to raise money for Isanti County Bike/Walk Trails!