About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Celebrety Donkey Races

The Celebrity Donkey Race I was talked into was quite a bit of fun. Things got going about an hour late but when it did we were all in for a lot of laughs. The Donkey I was assigned to ride was what they call a dunker. He would trot along then stop on a dime and lower his head to dunk me off the front. He was successful about half a dozen times. Unfortunately I have no pictures of my falls. If you have any please let me know. I would like to post them. Here are a few pictures I have---
Alexander watching Dad walking to the starting line

It was a brief lead


My research into alternative modes of transportation comes to an end




No comments: