About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Development Impact List

The Development Impact List is ready to present to the Council at the next meeting. This item gives us a great planning and budgeting tool. I am excited as this was a goal I have had since 2006. It will gives us the ability to evaluate the true cost of residential development and it will stress the need for great commercial growth to balance out our tax base.

This item will be added to the many other great accomplishments in 2009. We continue to make progress is these difficult times. Even the negative voices have to see the positives our City has accomplished.

No comments: