About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Fiscal Update

I will be laying out a number of items and tools for Isanti's fiscal future. I created another tool for the Council - this one lets them see the top level revenue indicators so there will no longer be any confusion of where City revenues are coming from and how much the City is planning to receive.

This will tie into our Long Term Financial Plan (LTFP) as does the Development Impact tool. I will be mentioning this tool tonight and will present to the Finance Committee for their input and hopeful approval.

I am working on the LTFP that will take us to 2015. In the next few weeks I will have this all laid out and welcome any comments and input.

No comments: