About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Isanti Library Link Open




Susi McCune, myself and our new Librarian for the Library Link Site located at Isanti City Hall




The following is from:
Susi McCune
President of Friends of the Isanti Area Library

1) The ECRL Isanti Library Link Site will open for a trial run on Wednesday, November 4th. It will open for the public on November 18th!!! It will be open Wednesdays from 10 am-4 pm.

2) Volunteers are needed help out. Check the schedule below (or the one attached) to see which times are open. We also need names of those who could "sub" in case someone can't work their planned shift. Please let me know if you can help out.

3) ECRL's 50th Anniversary celebration at Cambridge Library is on Thursday, November 5th from 2-6 pm. There will be a short program at 4:00. Please plan to attend - and wear your FIAL shirt, if possible. Need a shirt? Give me a call. T-shirts are $12 Adult, $15 XX/XXX, $10 Child. There are a few sweatshirts left for $25 each.

Susi McCune, President
Friends of the Isanti Area Library
Make It Happen!
PO Box 111, Isanti MN 55040-0111
763.444.4585 - www.IsantiLibrary.com

No comments: