About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Goal Setting Update

The Council begins our goal setting sessions Monday the 22nd. We have a second meeting the 29th. This will tie the goals from previous years with the plan for the next decade. The Council will discuss each members ideas and as a Council we will pick our city's priorities.

This is the first time Isanti has put this much effort into establishing proactive goals. We are in an ever changing world and need to layout our plan for the future. The goals will be worked on with city staff and through the committee structure to ensure success. We are in an exciting time as we layout the future of Isanti today.

No comments: