About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Minnesota House Ways and Means Committee

I will be speaking to the Minnesota House Ways and Means Committee open meeting at Spectacular Events Monday night. I will be sharing my views on property taxes and how LGA, state timing requirements and the lack of development impact fees affects us all. The event is at 7:30 pm and open to the public. I am thankful to the Committee for taking the time and making the effort to come out of St. Paul to listen the public.

If you have any questions please let me know. george@georgewimmer.com

No comments: