About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Arctic Plunge Pictures

Kenny Englund and the Englund Family cutting the ice on long Lake



Isanti County Ice Cubes


Just before the Jump


Taking the Plunge


Climbing out
It was cold but fun. All proceeds going to Isanti County Safety and Rescue. When I get the final dollar amount raised I will share it with you.
This is my second year and hope for many more. I want to thank the Arctic Plunge Committee and the Englund Family for all their hard work. The hundreds of hours put into this event is all voluntary. Great events like this makes living in Isanti County a privilege. Again thank you for all your efforts.

2 comments:

Dan Collison said...

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are crazy, little bro, but what we won't do for a good cause.