About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Correction for the County EDA Story

The Star report of the County Commissioner meeting has a proported statement from me stating Isanti had not voted to be part of the county EDA. The only remotely close statement I have ever made about this issue is a study Isanti and Cambridge commissioned was passed on to the County without City approval. I think a County EDA is a great idea so long as we are all represented fairly. I was not at this meeting.

I and only I speak for me. If you do not see it in writing from me or hear it from me then it is not from me.

No comments: