About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

2008 Arctic Plunge Success

2008 ARCTIC PLUNGE is a great success!

The ARCTIC PLUNGE committee is pleased to present a check for $23,958.72 to ISANTI COUNTY SAFETY RESCUE!

We would like to say a special thank you to all of our sponsors, jumpers and volunteers who helped to make the 2008 Arctic Plunge such a wonderful event! Thank you to Isanti County Safety Rescue for their support and assistance at the event.

For the endless hours we all spend on this event, it is with great satisfaction to see it all come together and make a difference in our community!

We look forward to seeing you all at the 2009 ARCTIC PLUNGE!


The Arctic Plunge Committee~

Herb Knutson
Sue Lysdahl
Warren Lysdahl
Carrie Englund
Brad Olson
Duwayne Dutkiewicz
Jim Lundeen
All I can add is WOW. What a great success!!!

No comments: