About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Blood Drive Kudos

I gave blood today at the Isanti Community Blood Drive at the Isanti Community Center. Paulette Gehrke and all the volunteers do an excellent job. An interesting fact that shows just how great this group and our Community is; the Isanti Community Blood Drive is ranked 5th by Memorial Blood Centers in the state of Minnesota. The top 10 are as follows:
  1. Target
  2. Best Buy Corporation
  3. Donaldson Company, Inc
  4. North Memorial Medical Center
  5. Isanti Community Blood Drives
  6. Target Corporate Center
  7. Ameriprise Financial Center
  8. Thrivent Financial Center
  9. General Mills World Headquarters
  10. Cargill


Great job to all the volunteers and to all those that give the gift of life with their donation of blood; I thank each and every one of you.

No comments: