About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Quick Update

Bolton & Menk, Inc. was approved tonight as the City of Isanti Engineer. This was a tough split 3-2 vote. I will not go into it all again but it was hard and we need to move on. I did state again that the promises of Bolton & Menk are my base line expectation. I held MFRA to a high standard and will not accept anything less.

The Revolving Loan Fund was approved. I will be talking about this more in the future but it is a big step forward and a good victory for Isanti tonight. It had been kicked around but I wanted to drive this to reality and we got it done.

No comments: