About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Friday, June 05, 2009

Downtown Isanti

Take a look at Main Street Isanti. The second mural is coming along nicely on Jaysen Guthmueller's American Family office building. Jaysen also is leading the way with the buntings and flowers along Main Street. Take a walk downtown and see the new stores, read the mounted information plaques and if you need a break there are a number of great benches. The Chamber is working on a number of great events downtown for this summer and fall.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The mural looks GREAT! Now, I find myself looking for other downtown blank walls that murals could be painted on. The hanging flower baskets are lovely, too. Good job everyone!