About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Twitter

Just launched my Twitter account - I will be updating a great deal of day to day items on Twitter - to follow or comment go to:

http://twitter.com/mayorwimmer

Feel free to tweet away.... I have an update on the Chinese restaurant...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

George, your Twitter posts are totally unreadable as they are on top of that large picture of all those people.

Anonymous said...

Cannot read your posts as they are on top of a large photograph. Please get rid of the photograph.

George said...

What system are you using.... It is readable on my end and I have asked others and it works for them.... I will check further

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm responding to the message I sent saying I couldn't read your Twitter page. I can now. I am using Vista on IE 8. I couldn't read it on Windows XP using IE 7. Just letting you know, thanks!