About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

An Exciting New Year

We have our first Council meeting of the year tonight. We have great challenges but I am so excited to meet them... We will face each issue and come through stronger as a City. The State of Minnesota has failed us in so many ways but we shall not fail in our duty to provide the safety, services and structure our Citizens and Taxpayers deserve. I will give a full accounting in my State of the City address which will be presented to the Isanti Chamber of Commerce February 17th.




A William Shedd quote comes to mind ~ “A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for.”

No comments: