About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Isanti City Goal Setting Session

The Isanti City Council will start its Goal Setting Session Monday morning January 25th at 8am at Isanti City Hall. This is a public meeting and is held in the Council Chambers.

I will be going over a summary of our current Fiscal situation and discussing a number of difficult decisions we will have to make as a Council over the next few years.

We will be getting an update from the Goals set by Council at the beginning of 2009. All Council Members will be discussing what goals they would like considered for the next year.

No comments: