About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Great Water Test Results

I said I would get the word out as soon as we got our Radium test back for the Water Treatment Plant. I am excited to share the following:

Isanti Treated Water

Combined Radium 226 + 228 = 0.42 pCi/L

Federal Limit

Combined Radium 226 + 228 = 5.4 pCi/L


As you can see the Radium is virtually gone. Our water is safe safe safe..... This project took roughly three years to complete but it is worth every day and every dollar to make sure our water is safe to treat for generations to come.


No comments: