About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Possible Town Hall Meeting

In an ongoing blog conversation the idea of a Town Hall meeting has come up. I would be very willing to conduct such a Town Hall meeting but I would like to expand it to include all levels. I will be asking our State Senator Olseen, State Representative Eastlund and County Commissioner Duff to conduct such a meeting at Isanti City Hall this summer. This will give the unique opportunity to have all 3 levels of government in one room at the same time to answer you questions....

It might be difficult to arrange with conflicting schedules but I do believe it would be a milestone event and I hope all will participate.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

George would be nice to see Olseen and Eastland.The first thing I would ask these guys is why the the Minnesota house and senate need 201 members.Come on guys it is time to quit screwing the taxpayers. Everything at the end is between a very few people and the Governor.News at the capital travels fast we dont need this many people.And could someone tell me how many government employee's there is in this state.

Jason