About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Monday, August 06, 2012

Isanti's National Night Out

TUESDAY AUGUST 7TH @ 6:30PM

ISANTI POLICE RESERVES

ISANTI COMMUNITY CENTER ON 1ST AVE N.

GAMES, PRIZES, SAFETY MATERIALS!

Crime Stopper of the Year Award!

POTLUCK DINNER AT 6:30PM

MEET YOUR NEIGHBORS, VOLUNTEER POLICE
RESERVES, ELECTED OFFICIALS and LAW
ENFORCEMENT & SAY “GOODBYE” TO CRIME!

All Are Welcome.

Please bring a lawn chair and a dish to share! Chief Sager
will be providing his limited time Famous Venision Brats &
Root beer Floats

SPONSORS: ISANTI LIONS, ISANTI RENTAL &
FEDERATED COOP.

No comments: