About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

News & Notes

Work began on Legacy Park this today and will be completed by the end of September

Council candidates that want to do away with nuisance ordinances must be longing for the days of cars in front lawns and garbage everywhere

I am creating a business lead group to recommend changes to code enforcement in our business districts ... Together we can solve any issue

We have 543 licensed rental units in the City of Isanti ... Roughly 30% of our housing units

To date Council Candidates Adam Johnson and Tom Aleckson have attended the most Council meetings which is always a good sign

Why do part time Isanti County Commissioners get fulltime benefits like health insurance ... Part time employees don't get it ...

No comments: