About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Monday, August 13, 2012

Special Meeting of the Council

I ordered a special meeting of the Council for Friday 8:15 to meet a deadline so the Community Center levy question can be on the November Ballot. The voters will have their chance to speak to this important issue. I do this because the Community Center needs to be supported by the community in order to make it work. If the support is there then we can move forward. If the community does not vote to support the facility then we have to face that reality. 

No comments: