About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Sunday, August 05, 2012

Tom Aleckson Council Announcement


Hi,my name is Tom Aleckson and I am running for the two year seat on the city council. I have lived in the city of Isanti for many years and have been acquainted with the city since 1976.  I worked at the old Reichel Brothers grocery on main street when I was in high school.  I joined the military and had a 26 year career. My wife and I bought a home in Isanti in 1990. We raised our three children here.

Being in the military as long as I was, I appreciate sound and timely decisions on the issues that come before the council. I will not make promises that I can't keep. I'm very conservative and will not  vote to spend money that the city does not have. I would very much like your vote in the fall. Thanks.

No comments: