About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Wednesday, August 01, 2012

My Morning tweets about the Shameful County Board Actions


Isanti County Board voted 4-1 to Censure Al Duff for exposing their horrific Per Diem practices to the public ... We need a new Board

Its personally sad to me that Commissioner Mike Warring would vote to hide the truth of per diem abuse at the County ... We need transparent Govt

Isanti County Board keep attacking me in your meetings. I wear it as a Badge of Honor :) I can not wait till you try to raise taxes AGAIN

We need Jim Kennedy as our next County Commissioner ... We need a fighter for real Reform ... Contact me if you are willing to host a sign

I was intending to stay out of the Commissioner race as I know both candidates but voting to punish the use of public information ends that


No comments: