About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Playground Update

I met with superintendent Novak this morning to discuss the playground issue. The School District has started the process of getting quotes for equipment. I offered my help in this process. I also mentioned a number of cost savings that could help move this project forward. We discussed the steps moving forward and the Districts time table. I will be waiting to receive an updated time table next month. I will update you when I receive this information.

No comments: