About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Sign Ordinance Sub-Committee 1/19/06 Update

The Sign Ordinance Sub-Committee met this morning to discuss the needed revisions to the current sign ordinance. We will be meeting again next Thursday to continue this process. The key points discussed today were:

Definition of permanent and temporary signs
Signs on buildings
Having several temporary sign categories
Signs in residential neighborhoods
Sign size
Sign aesthetics
Permit cost
Time allowed displaying sign

These topics and others will be worked on by city staff and this sub-committee. If you have any questions please let me know. I hope to have a draft ordinance by the Feb 14th Planning Commission meeting.

No comments: