About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Sign Ordinance Sub-committee

The Planning Commission established a sign ordinance sub-committee to create a draft ordinance for the Planning Commission to review. We will hopefully be meeting early next week. The intent is to have a draft ordinance to review by the February 14th Planning Commission meeting. The subcommittee will have 5 business members, 2 Planning Commission members, and 2 city staff members. I have the honor to serve with this group. Please let me know if you have any input into this process.

No comments: