About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Isanti County Christmas Project

The Isanti Lion's Club is doing their annual Isanti County Christmas Project. You can read more about this tremendous effort at http://www.isanticountynews.com/readersforum.html under the title Be a Christmas Hero this Year.

As a child that grew up with very little this project is near and dear to my heart. These gifts simple gifts can make a big difference in the life of a child. Knowing there are others out there willing to help gives you hope.

I would like to thank Tom Pagel and the Isanti Lions for their great work.

No comments: