About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Office Hours

Office Hours

I will be holding office Hours at Isanti City Hall as follows starting in January:


Monday 2:30 to 4:30
Wednesday 12:15 to 2:30
Friday 12:15 to 2:30

Other times by appointment. You may schedule a time by e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com or calling me at 763-444-7154. No matter how great or small your issue may be I would like to hear it. The next great idea may "walk in off the street".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

George, This is NOT the first time a "ONE TERM" Mayor of Isanti has held office hours. Two Mayors before you have held office hours as well, and came to the realization that this is a One Donkey Town, with NO where to go. The "Original" Pot Shot Critic!

George said...

Well than I was misinformed I will ask agian but I was told that it was a first. I am surprised someone with so much anger towards me even bothers reading my blog. Perhaps you can take your energy and direct it in a positive way to help the City.