About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Isanti County Comprehensive Plan

Isanti County Parks and Recreation will be holding a Public Work Shop. It is open to the public. We hope everyone that can make it will show up to voice their opinion. This is to help form the Isanti County Park and Recreation Comprehensive Plan.

The meeting is as follows:

Thursday January 25th 7pm
Cambridge Campus of Anoka-Ramsey Community College
Any questions please call:
Isanti Parks and Recreation at 763-689-8220
Isanti County Active Living by Design at 763-552-3254

No comments: