About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Upcoming Post

I will be posting the agenda for the January 2nd Council meeting. This meeting is important because it sets the tone for the coming year. We also do Board and Committee assignments. This puts the City organization together for the forth coming year.

I will be posting my State of the City Address on the 4th of January. I will be discussing the City's current position as well as laying out my 2007 agenda.

I have started receiving request to speak in front of area groups and clubs. If you wish me to speak to your group please e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com

No comments: