About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

County EDA

We have had our second meeting of the County EDA Advisory group. We have completed the basic information gathering and review. The next meeting will start the discussion of what direction the County will take in forming an EDA, HRA or hybrid. We will also be discussing who will make up the membership, entity powers, possible projects and working relationships within the county.

After we conclude the 3rd meeting I will layout my recommendations.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Different topic.....

Will there be mosquito spraying in town this summer? I'd be happy to chip in some money to a fund, if needed. We really need to start spraying here!

George said...

Mosquito control was not in the 2007 budget that was approved last fall.