About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Friday, May 11, 2007

Mattson Park Community Install

A copy of the Mattson Park Community Install......

The City of Isanti Park & Recreation Department is requesting your help! We are constructing a new piece of equipment in Mattson Park . The equipment is a climbing structure to replace the structures removed this spring. The Community Build for the equipment in Mattson Park is May 18, 2007 starting at 8am, hopefully ending at noon . We are building rain or shine!

The following are ways that you can help:
- We need at least 10 volunteers.
-Building the structure.
-1st Aid, refreshment, sign in and information area

-Equipment (please mark your name on your tools!!):
-wheelbarrow. -3/8 inch drive sockets & wrenches (also 9/16 & 1/4inch)
-shovels -tape measures -pitchforks
-hand levels -step ladders -cordless power drill
-vise grips -utility knives -power saw

1 comment:

Dan Collison said...

I wish they could do this on a weekend instead of a work day. I would have liked to help. Something to think about the next time. Alot more people would be more available to help.