About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Newspaper Correction.

I want to clarify the County News story about the new Parking Ordinance. The grandfather clause is only for unpaved driveways. All other impervious requirements for parking are still required. The original story online and in print may give the impression it covers non-paved driveways and all other impervious surfaces not already in existence. The online edition has been corrected.

http://isanticountynews.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=852&Itemid=1

No comments: