About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Sunday, March 08, 2009

The 2009 Arctic Plunge


I am working on getting more pics from the plunge. If you have pics please forward to me. It was great to support the Plunge and their amazing work raising money for Isanti County Safety and Rescue. I also wanted to support our hometown Owls as they are burning their way through the play offs.


Here I am "skating" my way to the hole.




The Ambassadors waving just before they push me in.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are an awesome Mayor. So cool you actually jump in your Owls stuff.