About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Owls Second Round Playoff Results

The Owls fought hard the last few days:

03-13-09 Minnesota Owls 2 - Minnesota Ice Hawks 12
03-14-09 Minnesota Owls 3 - Minnesota Ice Hawks 2
03-15-09 Minnesota Owls 3 - Minnesota Ice Hawks 4 (OT)

The Owls lost their first game in the second round but defended their home ice. Sunday's loss was tough in overtime but was a huge improvement from game one. The Owl's first season in Isanti is one we can all be proud of and I look forward to many years of great hockey to come.

No comments: