About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Friday, March 06, 2009

Our Minnesota Owls Win 12-1

The Minnesota Owls win tonight's round one play off 12-1 against the Minnesota Flying Aces. I could not be there but watched on http://www.esp1000.com/ .

Another impressive Owls blowout. They keep making Isanti proud. I will be wearing my Owls Jersey when I take the Plunge tomorrow afternoon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They also won 9-3 on Saturday night in Little Falls to complete the two game sweep of the Flying Aces. This moves the Owls on to the next round of the playoffs against the Ice Hawks from Rochester. Come support your hometown Owls on Saturday March 14 @ 7:30pm at the Isanti Arena!!! GO OWLS!!!