About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Isanti Retail Meats Soft Opening

money from the first ever sales at IRM
Great Boar's Head products and they sell an awesome frozen pizza from the center aisle freezer


Some of the salads and cheeses for sale


Owner Joe and I


Joe, Bob Voss from the ECRDC celebrating with me


Pictures from the Isanti Retail Meats soft opening. I stopped in wearing my Rum River BMX T-Shirt - We have the National Trials in Isanti again this year bringing in thousands of visitors.
Isanti Retail Meats is open for business so get Downtown Isanti and buy some great food.



No comments: