About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Minneosta Owls Playoffs

The Minnesota Owls face off against their bitter rival, the Ice Hawks in the semi-final round of the MNJHL playoffs. The best of 3 series starts with Game 1, Friday at 7:05pm in Rochester; Game 2 is Saturday at 7:30pm in Isanti; and Game 3 (if necessary) is Sunday at 5:35pm in Rochester.

Students get into the remaining Owls playoff games for FREE as long as they're wearing a jersey? It can be any kind of jersey... hockey, football, soccer, NHL, NFL, etc.

For more information please go to http://www.minnesotaowls.com/ including which Owls player was named the League MVP.

No comments: