About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Attempt to Remove

There was a second attempt by Council Member Johnson to replace me with council Member Larson on the committee directing City Staff Department Heads. This second attempt was successfully put off. The Mayor and myself serve on the Personnel Committee. This committee has been authorized by the City Council to fill the void left by the non-renewal of the City Administrator. This work will continue until a new city administrator is hired. The Mayor and myself work together to give guidance to Department Heads as they need. This has been a developing process during this difficult time. Any major decision would need full Council approval.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do not let them push you around. They need to change and understand that you represent us.