About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

EDA

I have sent the following questions to the Isanti EDA(Economic Development Authority):

"I would like the following questions directed to the EDA.

First, has the EDA considered the JOBZ program and what was your conclusion? Secondly does the EDA plan to use the Isanti Business Retention and Expansion Plan. Thirdly does having a developer of commercial property serve as a member of this board cause a conflict of interest? Lastly I would like to have the Isanti EDA consider the benefits of folding itself into the City Council. This has been successfully completed in many cities throughout Minnesota including our neighbor Cambridge
."

These are important questions vital to our commercial development and economic vitality.

No comments: