About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Contract work

Much has been said regarding Mr. Jacobson's contracted work. I had decided to support and negotiate a contract with him to finish several developer agreements and the codification of Isanti's ordnances. These are time sensitive projects. This work is being done at his normal rate of pay. This will not cost the city anymore than his normal salary and benefits contribution. This work will be supervised directly by the Mayor and myself. This work will be approved by the council each time we meet. Mr. Jacobson's technical experience will be used to bridge the gap until we have a new City Administrator. This will be a win/win for all involved.

No comments: