About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Conflcit of Interest Policy

I had the Conflict of Interest Policy brought up at the July 5th Council Meeting. This was due to the lack of financial disclosure forms and a number of concerns over past practices. I gained unanimous consensus to have all financial disclosure forms completed by August 9th. This will help to prevent any future conflicts of interest. I will also be asking individual or business that brings action before the council if they have a financial relationship with a Board, Commission or Council Member. I expect complete transparency and fairness. This allows the smallest and largest taxpayer to be heard in equal measure.

No comments: