About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Friday, July 08, 2005

Isanti Rodeo and Jubilee Days

I would like to thank The Isanti Firefighters Rodeo Association and the Isanti Chamber of Commerce for all their hard work. The Isanti Rodeo and Jubilee Days brings thousands of people to our Great City. This becomes ever more important with our planned commercial growth. The people that are brought into Isanti will spend their entertainment dollars here once the commercial properties are developed. This will mean spreading out our cities tax burden and help to alleviate our residential property tax payers. The City of Isanti must never forget the hard work done by these two important groups. Our future growth and planning must take these events and others into consideration. I again thank the Isanti Firefighters Rodeo Association and Isanti City Chamber of Commerce for all their hard work and dedication. I will always fight to keep them a part of Isanti's future.

No comments: